Office hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. We have 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week emergency coverage. Appointments are made between 8:30am and 11:00am, and between 1:30pm and 4:00pm. Our latest new patient appointment is 3:00pm.
We ask that you call to cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance.
Checklist for Your First Visit
- Download and Complete All New Patient Forms (from bottom of this page)
- Bring completed New Patient Forms with you.
- Confirm time and location of your visit with our office.
- Bring a list of all of your current medications.
- Bring a list of any allergies which you have.
- Bring a valid picture I.D. and insurance card with you.
- Check our directions and map for the location you are visiting.
- Make sure you have an accepted form of payment for your co-pay (If applicable).
- Review our Insurance Page to make sure we accept your insurance (If applicable).
- Bring any xrays,MRI’s, test results, or notes you may have been given by another doctor.
- Allow a few extra minutes travel time for unexpected traffic situations.
- Write down our phone number just in case you get lost or delayed. (770-389-8386)
We look forward to seeing you. Our staff is available by phone if you have any questions prior to your appointment.
If you have questions about our payment policies, staff members are available during regular office hours to help you.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.